THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 30, 2009

PARENT'S WISH

It is not about children, it is ABOUT US! Written to our adult children asking for their attention, care and concern as we go through the aging process.

For those of us who have watched parents age and even pass away, this takes on great meaning. It applies not only to a parent child relationship but to all who know or visit elderly family and friends. I guess that none of us are too old to be reminded that aging does not have to mean loss of dignity, and if we've taught our children what is right, then we, too, will benefit from our earned respect.

We all need this kind of reminder from time to time. Just hope our kids, or nieces or nephews, or care givers take these thoughts to heart when its time..... unknown. If you don't open and view anything else today, please open and view/hear this! You won't be sorry, you will be a little wiser for it though! If you have children, I would expect you'll want them to see this too!

The singer is Josh Groban and he is absolutely marvelous. It's on Full Screen...really NICE!
Click here: PARENT'S WISH http://parentswish.com/site01/big.html>

This is the lyrics for the song.

You Raise Me Up
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence;
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up… To more than I can be.

Thanks for listening/viewing.

0 comments: